This page provides additional information regarding the rights of information related to Open Forestry. In general, and applying to all copyright material associated with Open Forestry, all copyrights belong to their respective owners. All information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort, or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the information or other dealings with Open Forestry or its agents.
Content made by Open Forestry
Content made by Open Forestry is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License unless otherwise noted. As long as you provide attribution ot the source of the information you do NOT have to ask permission to post original Open Forestry material on a mailing list or newsgroup, to use an Open Forestry logo as a pointer to us on your web site, or to reprint an Open Forestry statement in a newspaper article. Permission to do such things is explicitly granted. Please do not write to us asking for permission, as this wastes our time and yours.
If you redistribute something you got from Open Forestry, please make it known where the file originated, so people can get more info or updated versions.
Content linked to by Open Forestry
Content linked to by Open Forestry is subject to the copyrights of the respective content owners.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe there is content on the Open Forestry website that violates copyright law, let us know. Specifically, send us an email or letter that includes substantially the following:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The notice should be sent to: network @ openforestry (dot) org